Bully: Scholarship Edition
Bully: Scholarship Edition is a re-release of Bully (a 2006 PlayStation 2 game) for Windows, Xbox 360 and Wii which features additional contents (8 new missions, 4 new school classes, additional characters and items...). It's a sandbox game set in a school environment.
|Bully: Scholarship Edition|
|Developer(s)||Mad Doc Software/Rockstar New England (Xbox 360, PC), Rockstar Toronto (Wii)|
|Version||1.03 (Xbox 360), unpatched (PC, Wii)|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Xbox 360, Wii|
|Release date|| Wii, Xbox 360:|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
|Rating(s)|| ESRB: T (Teen)|
|Media||DVD-DL, Wii Optical Disc (Wii)|
|System requirements||Pentium 4 3GHz, 1GiB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 4.7GiB free HD space more...|
|Input methods||Keyboard and mouse, gamepad|
|Current user rating: 66/100 (2 votes)
|Reviews for PC|
|Reviews for Xbox 360|
According to the game readme, the minimum system requirement to play Bully: Scholarship Edition on PC are:
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista
- 3GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon equivalent
- 1 GiB of RAM
- 8 speed DVD-ROM drive
- 4.7 GiB of free hard disk space
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or 7300 series graphics card or better, or ATI Radeon X1300 or better (DirectX 9.0c and Shader 3.0 support needed)
- keyboard and mouse, or Xbox 360 controller
Xbox 360 cheats
|Restores full health (NB: this is not a god mode, it only restores HP)|
|Gives all weapons|
|Gives lots of money|
|Unlocks all hobo moves|
|Unlocks all gym grapple moves|
Team UNLEASHED made a plus 4 trainer for this game, which includes the following options:
- F1: toggles "no violence": the violence-o-meter will remain at zero and you won't get bothered, no matter what you do (violence, truancy, curfew violation...)
- F2: toggles infinite health (god mode)
- F3: toggles one-hit "kill" (or rather, one-hit KO)
- F4: gives lots of money
For the anagram minigame (corresponding to the English class), you can use an anagram finder like this one: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html (set the option "Show candidate word list only" to Yes). You could also simply use these almost complete solution lists, as the letters are always the same:
- Session 1: MELLOW, MEWL, WELL, MEOW, MOLL, MOLE, MOW, MEW, LOW, WOE, OWL, ELM, OWE.
- Session 2: FIGHTS, FIGHT, SIGHT, GIFTS, GIFT, SHIFT, THIS, SIGH, SIFT, GIST, FIGS, FIG, HITS, HIT, FISH, FIST, HIS, FITS, FIT, SIT, ITS, IFS.
- Session 3: SMILES, SMILE, MILES, MILE, SEISM, ISLES, ISLE, LEIS, MISE, SEMI, ELMS, ELM, MISS, LIES, LIE, MIL, LIMES, LIME, MESS, LESS, SLIMS, SLIM, SLIMES, SLIME, LEI.
- Session 4: CRAYON, CARNY, CORNY, ACORN, YARN, NARC, ROAN, CRONY, RACY, NARY, CONY, ARC, OAR, CYAN, CAR, RAY, CAY, CRAN, CRY, NOR, NAY, COY, CON, CORN, CAN, RAN, ANY.
- Session 5: DAGGER, RAGGED, GAGE, EGAD, DREG, DRAG, DEAR, DARE, AGE, AGED, GRADE, RED, RAG, GAR, RAD, GAD, GAG, EGG, ERA, DAG, EAR, ARE, GEAR, GRAD, RAGED, RAGE, READ, AGGER.