If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Hello, Anden21, and welcome to Wiki4Games! Thank you for your contributions, and for taking interest in our wiki. We hope you like the place and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
- How to create a page and how to edit a page, 2 very short guides to get started very fast!
- Basic wiki syntax: a short list of the most used mediawiki markups
- Help pages, for further information
- The style guide, containing all you need to know about formatting
- About userpages and how to make one
- The sandbox: a page where you can make any edit for testing purpose. If you don't know anything about wiki syntax, this it the place to gain some skill!
Feel free to ask any questions on my talk page. If you're looking for something to do, feel free to check out the Community Portal: it has a long list of tasks that will keep you busy! If you have any troubles, contact me on my talk page or ask any other experienced editor for help. You could look at a help page or you could ask on the forums.
Again, welcome! Regards, Viraba 15:04, 29 May 2009 (CEST)
Hi and welcome. Did you know that you can place your xfire box on your profile page? The syntax is like this:
Patheticcockroach 20:14, 29 May 2009 (CEST)
Re:COD 5 on Wii only
It's not a problem if you have info on the Wii only. Personally, I usually have info on PC only. The point of having a wiki is that everybody contributes the part(s) they know about, and when we mix all of them, we get a nice and complete page :) Patheticcockroach 18:34, 31 May 2009 (CEST)