If you already have an account, you should log in now.
Hello, Swimfan, and welcome to Wiki4Games! Thank you for your contributions, and for taking interest in our wiki. We hope you like the place and decide to stay!
If the reason why you created your account is to avoid the annoying captcha, don't be disappointed if you still have it: it will go away after 24 hours and 10 edits. We were forced to do this to fight spammers, sorry.
Here are a few pages to help out new editors:
- How to create a page and how to edit a page, 2 very short guides to get started very fast!
- Basic wiki syntax: a short list of the most used mediawiki markups
- Help pages, for further information
- The style guide, containing all you need to know about formatting
- About userpages and how to make one
- The sandbox: a page where you can make any edit for testing purpose. If you don't know anything about wiki syntax, this is the place to train!
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button (
Feel free to ask any questions on my talk page. If you're looking for something to do, feel free to check out the Community Portal: it has a long list of tasks that will keep you busy! If you have any troubles, contact me on my talk page or ask any other experienced editor for help. You could look at a help pages or you could ask on the forums.
Again, welcome! Franck Dernoncourt 10:58, 4 February 2009 (CET)
Re: Language categories
Hi, yes that version without the space doesn't seem right. I'd say make them with a space :) And thanks for all this work, btw. Patheticcockroach 18:24, 25 June 2010 (CEST)
Hi, great job on those templates. They look much more cleaner this way, or even "professional" I'd say. :) Patheticcockroach 20:22, 12 August 2010 (CEST)